Sales Admin/Desk Assistant
Company: Motown Harley-Davidson, Inc.
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Desk Assistant (Sales Team
Administrative Assistant)Department: Motorcycle SalesSupervisor:
Sales Manager and/or General Sales Manager Summary
DescriptionAssist the Sales Management Team with administrative
work and data entry to provide a more fluid buying experience.
Responsible for providing a full range of administrative support.
Daily work performed under the direct supervision of the Sales
Management Team and requires a high degree of accuracy and
discretion, as many of the documents handled are extremely
sensitive. Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, word processing to
the Sales Department and Business Managers.
- Provide high quality assistance to personnel to ensure a smooth
running and productive sales environment.
- Prepare letters, reports, financial contracts, and other
- Set-up and maintain an accurate easy to access filing system
for all important documentation.
- Package deals, track down titles, help find information needed
to help fund/finalize deal.
- Create schedule in ScheduleBase for Sales Department.
- Create motorcycle hang tags in compliance with state
regulations and company policies.
- Analyzes and verifies customer information provided from Fit
Specialists and ASMs and then enters information exactly as it
appears in Lightspeed/Talon.
- Prints reports from Lightspeed/Talon, Google Docs, H-Dnet, and
other dealership systems as requested.
- Updates notes and other information in various Google
- Perform other related duties as assigned or
- NoneQualifications & Job Requirements
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- 2+ years' customer service experience.
- Must possess a positive attitude and show enthusiasm for the
products we sell.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
Suite, along with general email/internet.
- Experience using various Google Drive applications to include
but not limited to Google Sheets and Google Docs a plus.
- Must be able to multitask and input data with accuracy and
efficiency in a high paced environment
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant phone manner.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a neat, well
organized work area.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.Physical
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently works on a computer in a typical office
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift
25lbs of material.
- Requires standing and/or walking for extended periods of
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor
vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
Keywords: Motown Harley-Davidson, Inc., Taylor , Sales Admin/Desk Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!