Marketing and Media Manager
Company: Dearborn Mid-West Company, LLC
Posted on: June 19, 2022
SUMMARY: The Marketing and Medial Manager provides high-level
administrative support to the President by overseeing the marketing
initiatives and social media strategy of an organization including
the development of marketing plans, social media content, creation
and inventory of company promotional items.Reports to:
- BA in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications,
- Minimum 3 years' Market Research Experience preferred
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design,
professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including
ability to present concepts verbally
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to
- Material handling experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- Business-to-Business experience preferred
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with new
- Able to adapt in growing company working in an everchanging
- Must be able to work independently with limited
- Prepare marketing strategies in alignment with Company
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, email
marketing and other marketing materials.
- Oversee creation and delivery of all advertisements including
internet, Google AdWords, magazines and trade journals.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives including but not
limited to: writing, editing and design of sales materials such as
brochures, advertising, e-newsletters, and presentations.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer and industry insights.
- Plan events (i.e. trade shows, conferences, regional events,
etc.), including registration, employee participation, attendee
tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and
- Manage the design and content of the Company Website.
- Manage the design and content of Corporate videos and marketing
- Oversee the Company's marketing budget.
- Create and manage social media strategy.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all
relevant Company functions are kept informed of marketing
- Oversee creation of promotional items that are provided to
customers and available to employees through company online store.
Monitor and maintain inventory both on-site and stored at vendor
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Dearborn Mid-West Company, LLC, Taylor , Marketing and Media Manager, Advertising , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!