Company: Dearborn Mid-West Company, LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Summary: Responsible for accurate proposal engineering for
automotive projects. Define the scope of the work, assemble, and
quantify items necessary to meet the requirements of customer
requests for proposals.
Reports to: Director of Estimating / Director of Engineering
- Associate Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10 years progressive responsibility in conveyor systems -
- Principles and methods of materials handling, equipment
specification, conveyor design, layout, detailing, and drive
calculations; applicable codes and regulations; basic understanding
of related mechanical, electrical, and structural systems
- Effective oral and written communications; concise report
development; current office computer knowledge
- CAD skills required
- Read and know content, scope, and technical intent of customer
- Create proposal layouts, details for accurate pricing.
- Understand system layout for material flow, equipment
interface, and machinery selection.
- Run conveyor calculations and select mechanical components in
accordance with specifications.
- Develop viable solutions to enhance DMW bid success.
- Prepare supplier and subcontractor RFPs including
specifications and drawings. Solicit and evaluate bids to select
most responsive and competitive for inclusion in system
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Dearborn Mid-West Company, LLC, Taylor , Proposal Engineer, Engineering , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!