Posted on: August 4, 2022
Company Overview: Allbridge?provides property technology
solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value?and improve
lives through end-user and management experiences for
hospitality,?multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners,
developers, general contractors and
operators,?Allbridge?combines?engineering and support expertise
with a vision of end-user digital convenience.?Allbridge?maximizes
long-term project value while owning whole project accountability,
from design?and planning through the life of the building. We are
rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you
want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed
solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of
talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers
significant career growth opportunities and competitive
compensation and benefits packages. Job Summary: Maintain daily
stock replenishment needs, distribution or financial forecasting to
limit costs, improve inventory accuracy and customer service.
Direct the daily movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining
activities to meet product distribution needs. This position
requires the use of cross-functional communication, initiative and
independent judgment. This role reports to the Distribution
Facility / Operations Manager. Essential Job Functions and
- Responsible for the accurate inventory of all incoming and
outgoing products and supplies.
- Perform Quality Assurance checks daily for all Shipping and
- Ensure all Shipping and Receiving movements are correctly
entered and recorded in the ERP system.
- Cross-train with the Shipping/Receiving team to provide backup
for picking and fulfillment as needed.
- Establish and maintain KPIs that will lower inventory
- Executes inventory adjustments, cancellations, and inventory
- Tracks, provide material status and expedites actual and
forecast materials as required to achieve timely receipt of
- Work with the Purchasing team to validate supplier
- Coordinates with Supply Chain Management to maximize
efficiencies and incorporate best supply chain practices to
minimize inventory loss.
- Responsible for training and mentoring warehouse employees to
ensure safety protocols are followed.
- Assists in evaluating supplier performance. May participate in
supplier business meetings and audits to maintain strong working
- Interfaces with Accounting, Shipping/Receiving, and Purchasing
teams to resolve invoice and receiving problems.
- Direct the movement, storage, or processing of inventory.
- Maintains inventory levels per plan and performs excess,
obsolete and zero demand analysis.
- Minimizes excess and zero demand inventory
- Creates and follows inventory management processes and work
- Adheres to inventory policies and company business standards of
- Participates in special projects and strategic initiatives, as
- Consistently integrates Allbridge's core values into their
everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external,
professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position
responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that
establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by?management Required
- Bachelor's degree in business management or 5-7 years' work
experience in a leadership or management position, preferably in
manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, warehousing, or any
equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which
comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Experience with operations planning, relationship management,
- Strong proficiency with efficiency software and
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP System or other similar ERP
- Presentation Skills
- Experience with NetSuite ERP System or other similar ERP
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Systems and Transaction Analysis
- Time Management
- Team Building
- Internal Auditing of Suppliers Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental &
Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match,
Employee assistance program and much more! Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.? Essential functions are those
functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate
that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with
the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible,
reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled
under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations
which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals
to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet
the employer's expectations for the job title. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit,
stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee
may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Equal
Opportunity Statement: Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
business need. PI186814560
Keywords: Allbridge, Taylor , Inventory Manager, Executive , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!