Company: Goddard Court Apartments
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Join our team! Growing affordable housing group is seeking an
experienced property manager occupancy specialist to provide
exceptional customer experiences to our residents.
Successful candidates will have:
- A positive attitude with a professional demeanor and commitment
to the success of the team.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-directed, and the ability
to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products and experience with property
- *Minimum of 3-years' experience in an affordable housing property
- Credentialing and market rate housing experience is not required
but would be preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, and life insurance.
- AFLAC and 401K plans.
- Paid personal and vacation time.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- Many other unique perks you won't find anywhere else!
Don't miss out on the opportunity to become an integral member of a
team that values our member's experience, input, and contributions.
Submit your resume or apply online today!
Wages are based on affordable housing experience, come join our
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Property management: 3 years (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Goddard Court Apartments, Taylor , Property Manager, Executive , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!