Finance/Business Manager - Motown Harley-Davidson
Company: Motown Harley-Davidson, Inc.
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - Business ManagerDepartment: -
- - - -Business/F&ISupervisor: - - - - - -General Sales Manager
and/or General Manager -Summary DescriptionHelping to provide
credit for customers who want to purchase motorcycles. Structure
deals that are in compliance with lender guidelines and the
dealership policies, resulting in quick funding, and a high level
of customer satisfaction and to uphold the highest ethical
standards. Products to be sold include pre-paid maintenance,
extended service plans, GAP, tire/wheel protection among
others.Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce acceptable levels of revenue and profits for the
dealership by selling Finance, Insurance, and Extended Service and
Warranty programs to new and used motorcycle customers.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with finance
sources, factory and other appropriate contracts.
- Maintain files of active insurance and financial agencies.
- Proactively recruit and maintain sources for other Finance and
- Meet or exceed monthly sales objectives and attain goals.
Provide reports as requested.
- Pursue a continuing programs of formal and informal education
in the area of expertise to maintain, strengthen and broaden
service. Join any relevant associations.
- Submit paperwork to/obtain approval from finance sources on all
- Make a reasonable effort to convert cash deals to financed
deals by selling the merits of financing versus paying cash.
- Setup finance forecasting in conjunction with the sales
department forecasting to achieve the desired percent of
penetration and income. This is to be done on a monthly and
- Maintain a Finance & Insurance Logbook.
- Establish and maintain procedures to ensure timely and proper
completion of all related paperwork. Check paperwork for correct
title, line information, taxes, etc.
- Handle all Rate and Payment Quotations.
- Act as a liaison to all departments in matters concerning
Finance & Insurance.
- Assists and supports overall company policies and procedures
and supports the dealership's philosophy.
- Able to work cross-functionally with all departments with an
emphasis on the Sales Department and Service Department.
- Institute and employ a feature/benefit selling methodology so
that all customers receive consistent treatment.
- Ensure that the delivery of any new or used motorcycle is a
"custom experience" that will create a customer for life.
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files, and
personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure
- Demonstrates commitment to the Dealership's Mission Statement
and Core Values and acts as a role model to the other Dealership
- Handle customer complaints quickly and courteously,
demonstration empathy, a positive attitude and our commitment to
"making things right".
- Perform other related duties as assigned or
- NoneQualifications & Job Requirements
- Confidence in ability to be successful. -
- Great attitude and outstanding work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful
- Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the
Fair Credit Reporting Act. -
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership
- Have a strong menu presentation and use the 300% rule at all
- Disclose financial information to customers.
- Maintain good lender relations and evaluate new lender
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by
- Must be computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
Suite, along with general email/internet.
- Experience using various Google Drive applications to include
but not limited to Google Sheets and Google Docs a plus.
- 2 years Finance and Insurance experience preferred.Physical
- Requires the use of both hands. -
- Frequently works on a computer in a typical office
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning
materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor
vehicle service department.
- Occasionally exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne
Keywords: Motown Harley-Davidson, Inc., Taylor , Finance/Business Manager - Motown Harley-Davidson, Executive , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!