Certified Nurse Aide- CNA - Schools
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: November 18, 2020
Certified Nurse Aide - CNA - Schools
CareerStaff Unlimited is hiring a qualified Certified Nurse Aide
(CNA) to work full-time near Taylor, MI. in a school setting!
Future opening for the 2 School Year (full time) - This is a 30
hours per week, Monday through Friday school position starting in
September. In addition to the standard benefits, our nurses are
preferred in a number of school districts in the area. The
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) will support the school district in
provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs,
discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and more.
Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with
a supportive and quality team! We also offer additional PRN
opportunities to supplement hours!
Hourly Comp: $16- $18
Weekly Comp: $640- $720
Walk Through: No
BENEFITS FOR A Certified Nurse Aide CNA:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Answering Service
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired
companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career.
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move
that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career
opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical
practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies, and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and
to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general
public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
the information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
- 1 year of supervised pediatric experience
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current Michigan Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) license
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Taylor , Certified Nurse Aide- CNA - Schools, Healthcare , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!