Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Under general direction, performs procedures requiring independent
judgment, ingenuity and initiative. Provides patient care, performs
duties in an organized manner and exercises professional judgment
in the performance of procedures. Applies principles of radiation
protection and compliance with regulations. Evaluates radiographs
to maintain a high degree of radiographic/image film quality.
Maintains records for compliance with quality control/assurance
activities. Assumes responsibility for designated area and clinical
instruction as appropriate. Shall perform duties as assigned at
various sites within the system for indeterminate periods of
* Performs quality imaging studies through verification of patient
identification and physician order, with technical accuracy and
completeness of examination.
* Demonstrates ability to proficiently operate all imaging
equipment across sites in a safe manner
* Ensures quality and safe patient care while in the service area
through effective communication and proper use of all patient
* Contributes to the effective operations of the department by
assisting fellow employees and staying in compliance with quality
assurance and quality control.
* Effectively communicates with the medical staff, administration,
subordinates and peers.
* Attends work on schedule
* Demonstrates Customer Focus and SERVICE FIRST!
* Education: Graduate of JRCERT Accredited Radiography program.
* Experience: Minimal as gained at student level
* Licensure: Registered or Registry eligible by American Registry
of Radiologic Technologists.
* Skills & Abilities: Possess strong interpersonal and demonstrates
entry level technical skills.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Taylor , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!