Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Company: The Lodge at Taylor
Posted on: January 27, 2023
CNA - Wage Starting at $18.35-$20.85 perHour or
Wagesfor Our Covid Hub Starting at $22.35-$30.85 per Hour!
The Lodge at Taylor isskilled nursing and rehabilitation center
that is rated 4-stars in Quality ofResident Care and is an integral
part of the large MediLodge portfolio of 49centers in statewide,
which makes us a leading healthcare provider in Michigan! We are
looking for a compassionateCertified Nursing Assistant (CNA) such
as you, to join our team!
What Benefits Do We OfferYou?
- Competitive Wages ThatIncrease for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Starting Wage Based onExperience, Shift, Unit, and a Temporary
$2.35/hr Front-Line Staff Incentive
- Electronic Scheduling -You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent CareerAdvancement Opportunities That Meet Your
GoalsPay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift Wallet
- Affordable Medical,Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- Employee BenefitsConcierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan RepaymentProgram
- Company Paid LifeInsurance
- Paid Vacation Days withRollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement withCompany Match
- Health Savings Account(HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Choose From Three PetInsurance Options for Your Furry Family
- Unlimited ReferralBonuses and more!
The Lodge at Taylor has afamily-like feel for both staff and
residents. You will be greeted by awelcoming, friendly and
supportive team. We love to teach, train and help youto become an
even more well-rounded nurse aide.
TEXT:CNA LODGE to (833) 383-6754 to Apply
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can't wait to meetyou!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the
state of employment
- Experience: Six months experience in a long term care
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff
Keywords: The Lodge at Taylor, Taylor , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!