Dining Room Server
Company: American House Senior Living Communities
Posted on: November 17, 2021
-- :Dining Room Server Position Summary:Under the general
direction of Culinary Director and Dining Room Manager, primary
Dining Room Server responsibilities include, but are not limited
to, assisting with the overall functioning of the dietary
$250 dollar bonus after 30 days of perfect attendance!
Primary Responsibilities for Dining Room Server:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for
- Set up of the dining room tables for meal times.
- Serve resident meals.
- Cleaning of dining room, kitchen, or other areas as directed by
- Assisting with the preparation of snacks, desserts, salads and
condiments for service.
- Transports trash and linen to disposal area.
- Follows and completes a daily task spreadsheet ensuring all
work is completed.
- Notes Refrigeration temperatures.
- Assists with all special events and catering functions.
- Assists with plating and delivery of meals to remote
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive
Director.Company Overview:Founded in 1979, American House Senior
Living Communities' vision is to provide high-quality housing for
senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That
vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded
to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our
mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an
environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to
be an innovative senior housing company that created sustainable
excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment
to passionate care provided by compassionate people.
Keywords: American House Senior Living Communities, Taylor , Dining Room Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!