Plum Market - Food Showcase Attendant - Detroit Metro Airport $15/hr
Company: HBF APU JV, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Plum Market we strive to inspire our Guests to Live Well,
with Taste. This mission guides us through our days, and drives us
in our pursuit of cultivating positive relationships within our
Teams, with our Guests, and with the Communities that surround
Our guests are always our top priority, and we deliver the best
Plum Market experience through extraordinary service.
We only stock the best quality Organic, locally grown, and peak of
season, fruits and vegetables available, including hard to find
We guarantee the All Natural Meats, Poultry, and Seafood in our
counters were raised humanely and sustainably, were never given
growth hormones or antibiotics, and were raised on superior all
From our crave worthy recipes made from Ingredients with Integrity,
to our locally sourced freshly baked breads and desserts, to our
dedication to dietary lifestyles and needs, our quality and
selection is unsurpassed.
A Food Showcase Attendant is responsible for -ensuring that each
guest has an amazing experience by greeting them in a warm and
friendly manner while taking orders and portioning our food
accordingly. You must be knowledgeable of our dishes so that you
can make suggestions or help complement with other sides. -
Shift hours: 5:00am - 1:00pm
- Warmly greets, acknowledges, and takes guests drink and food
order within 30 seconds of them entering the concept, offering
recommendations to complement their order. Confirm order and
modifications with the guests prior to processing the
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and
- Ensure guest satisfaction and work to resolve any guest issues
or concerns enlisting the assistance of a Manager, if necessary,
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly,
and efficient manner.
- Assist with new team member training by positively reinforcing
successful performance and helping as needed.
- Actively participate in the food safety programs, including
proper cleaning and sanitation of assigned location and keeping
accurate food safety logs.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment that is free of
safety hazards. Duties may include, but are not limited to removing
trash, sweeping, mopping, and cleaning dishes.
- Ensure area is well stocked, rotating product, as
- Be compliant with all local, state, federal laws and regulation
including those relating to food safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to work in a high energy and demanding
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently
as well as with other team members
- Able to operate restaurant equipment.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate
effectively, in English.
- Self-motivated, leadership and organizational skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected
- Proficiency required in reading, writing, and mathematics, in
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. perform essential job
functions such as standing, bending, reaching, gripping, climbing
on a ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods of time and the ability to work in an
environment with varying temperatures.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
- Free parking
- Free shift meal
- Career advancement opportunities
- Medical Benefits
- Company Paid Time Off
- Premium pay for Worked Holidays
- 401K Program
- Online Learning system
- Associate recognition Programs
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample
time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Keywords: HBF APU JV, LLC, Taylor , Plum Market - Food Showcase Attendant - Detroit Metro Airport $15/hr, Human Resources , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!