Full Stack Java Developer
Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things
with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate
with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our
clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and
have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest
- This request is to fill a Software Engineer position on the
Mobility Connected Vehicle Feature Management.
- The Software Engineer role will work on a Balanced Team and
collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product
Designer to deliver projects and features to support future
Connected Vehicle programs.
- Emerging mode software developer will be responsible for
working in the full technology stack.
- Serve as Full Stack Software Engineer in CVFMA team to Define,
Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and
proof-of-concepts to support Connected Vehicle Feature
- Grow technical capabilities/expertise and provide guidance to
other members on the team and mobility Organization
- Work with team members to establish best practices to maximize
efficiency and minimize risk.
- Ensure quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver
- Span multiple environments (Vehicle, Cloud, and Mobile) to
support end-to-end feature delivery.
- Collaborate with global, cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience Level(s) Targeted: 6-7 years Skills Targeted:
- Software Development Layers - API/SDK, Business Logic, Data
Access, User Interface (UI)
- Software Development Paradigms - Agile Software
- Software Development Practices - Continuous Delivery (CD),
Continuous Integration (CI), Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Software Development Programming Paradigms - Object-Oriented
Programming At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a
comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off,
Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance,
Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other
perks. Find a purpose Help clients embrace emerging technologies.
Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges.
Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by
helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences
and transform their business. Move ahead Our success as a company
is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is
committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination
and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and
dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment
where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our
differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each
individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills
and experiences within our workforce. Ciber is proud to be
recognized as a National Minority Supplier. National MBE
Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan
Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber Founded in 1974,
Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies
and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is
a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration
provider and partner with offices across the United States and
India. Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC
Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with
11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine
technology to reach business goals. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Taylor , Full Stack Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!