Sr. Database Analyst - CDC - REMOTE!
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain: NonePublic Trust/Other Required: MBI (T2)Job Family:
Database Analysis/DesignGDIT is hiring a Senior Database Analyst to
assist us in providing COTS implementation for the Office of
Financial Resources (OFR) at the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC).For this project, GDIT will gather requirements,
set up the infrastructure and configure and deploy our solution to
production. Candidates must have extensive experience of either
COTS or custom build software life cycle development (SDLC), Agile,
requirement gathering, and great collaboration.The position is
fully remote!KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide expertise of enterprise software, integration, and
- Provide expertise and lead cloud deployment, data migration,
database setup/configurations, database security, and role-based
- Work closely with software developers on the database
needs/setup, data migration, customer daily to resolve and unblock
- Provide updates in daily and weekly in stand-up meeting.
- Participate in backlog grooming and design sessions.Required :
- Bachelors Degree or 4+ years of equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience of database design, data migration ETL
tools (SSIS, Azure Data Factory) and support.
- 4+ years of SQL Server and Oracle relational databases, coding
- 4+ years of any data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Azure
- 4+ years experience of Azure, AWS cloud development.
- 4+ years of support and training of role-based users.
- Advanced technical writing skillsDesired :
- 2+ years of Azure data warehousing such as Azure Synapse, Azure
- Capable of creating scripts to generate custom reports
- Experience with Agile development tools, such as Atlassian Jira
- Ability to communicate clearlySKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Must be able to work as part of a team, as well as
- Must grasp new concepts easily and be willing to continually
- Must be flexible and willing to help other team members in
support of project goals#GDITFedHealthJobsCOVID-19 Vaccination:
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all
employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to
comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Taylor , Sr. Database Analyst - CDC - REMOTE!, IT / Software / Systems , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!