Network Administrator (Dual Locations)
Company: Painters Supply and Equipment Co.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Dual Working Locations: Taylor and Birmingham MichiganReporting to
the Chief Information Officer, the Network Administrator will
oversee and maintain all aspects of the company's infrastructure.
The position shall maintain networks, servers, security solutions
and systems. The Network Administrator will be responsible for
managing the day-to-day operations including Help Desk support,
asset management, change management, software integrations,
infrastructure standardization, and other critical components. This
role will be a key resource in working to execute on the overall IT
strategy, ensuring success in critical growth projects and focusing
on continuous improvement within technology to position IT as a
resource to drive value throughout the business.
Full Time Employees benefit from a great benefit package that
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) Paid Holidays
- Company paid Life and Disability
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- FREE employee assistance program
- Monitor and maintain networks and servers
- Perform necessary upgrades, installations and configuring new
hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Standardized asset management with consistent configuration
- Adhering to and configuring security requirements utilizing
baselines and best practices
- Managing user accounts and access with detailed change
- Documenting technical procedures and developing necessary
training tools for internal teams
- Developing comprehensive disaster recovery procedures which can
be scaled over timeADDITIONAL DUTIES:
- Asset management
- Resolve user issues with company products
- Maintain accurate records of interactions with users and
recurring user problems
- Implement and monitor security protocols and procedures to
prevent potential threats
- Educating users about network security and best practices for
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT
- Support transition of new users during acquisitions
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience working with enterprise grade firewalls, including
rule definition, patching, and access policies.
- Experience working with enterprise switches, including port
management, VLANs, network segmentation, etc.
- Other duties as assignedREQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Information Systems or similar field.
- 5 years of experience working with IT systems in a corporate
- Deep knowledge of best practices for IT Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure stack, including Identity
Management, Conditional Access, Defender, etc.
- Exceptional time management and project management skills
- Driven problem-solver capable of identifying issues, working
through problem-solving methodologies and reviewing effectiveness
of proposed solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational abilitiesPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Employee may be
required to lift and carry approximately 25 - 75 lbs. as needed.
The employee will spend approximately 70% of the time sitting, 10%
standing, 10% walking, 10% stooping, climbing and kneeling.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS:Ability to work all scheduled hours as needed,
including after hour emergencies as needed and ability to work
between multiple locations. If usage of employee's own vehicle is
required for company business, employee must obtain appropriate
insurance per Company Policy. Employee must be licensed and able to
operate vehicle in accordance with state law. Must have a valid
driver's license with an acceptable driving record from State Motor
Keywords: Painters Supply and Equipment Co., Taylor , Network Administrator (Dual Locations), IT / Software / Systems , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!