Snack Shop Part Time Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: May 3, 2021
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off
grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a
supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Prepares and serves food in the snack shop; processes register
transactions for snack shop items. Greets Members and recommends
food products for sale. Maintains a clean work environment by
following company safety and sanitation procedures.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Serves Members in the snack shop. Answers questions and
- Prepares food items for sale using food preparation equipment,
including food utensils, hot dog steamer, popcorn machine, small
convection oven, food service warmers, condiment dispensers,
fountain soda and Icee Machine.
- Receives and stores food items in the freezer.
- Keeps the food, supply, and dining areas neat and clean. Stocks
utensils, cups, napkins, condiments, and other items when
- Collects money from customers for snack shop purchases.
Collects payments via cash, check, or other charge payments from
- Cleans all cooking equipment and areas exposed to food
products, including countertops and food preparation areas.
- Displays, stocks, rotate, and stores deli products following
food safety, food freshness, and product handling policies and
- Ensures that all products are fresh and meet company quality
standards. Checks for out-of-date products daily and follows
appropriate product salvage policies and procedures.
- Follows all company safety and sanitation procedures.
- Breaks down food service stations at the close of
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work
performed by Team Members in this role. It is not designed to
contain a complete inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this role. This
description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for
this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties
of the position at any time.
- Food service experience preferred.
- Prior experience working in a customer service environment
- At least 18 years of age.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Taylor , Snack Shop Part Time Job, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!