Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Under moderate direction responsible for the safe, efficient
operation of high pressure boilers and related auxiliaries, various
mechanical equipment including air handlers, pumps, compressors and
comfort control equipment.
Maintain all power plant equipment according to standards.
Complete all monthly preventive maintenance procedures as
required according to the CMS plan.
Communicate all equipment problems to the Engineering office in
a timely manner.
- Responsible for ordering all necessary parts to repair
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 3 years documented experience in powerhouse operations.
- High pressure boiler operators license, 3rd class license
- Must be experienced in power house operations, including steam
and refrigeration principals , knowledge of water treatment,
electricity, plumbing, welding, and pneumatic controls. Must
possess the ability to recognize potential problems taking
immediate and appropriate corrective action.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Taylor , Boiler Operator, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!