Clerk Typist Non Union
Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under general direction, greets patients, determines needs,
confirms appointment and directs to proper person or area. Answers
questions and gives information directly to person or on telephone,
based on knowledge of hospital or radiology department,
organization and regulations. Makes appointments and gives
instructions to patients for preparations. Enters and receives
order, files and distributes patient charts and records and
facilitates the efficient operation of the office. Maintains
records and monitors quality assurance.
The following description of job responsibilities and standards
is intended to reflect the major responsibilities and duties of the
job but is not intended to describe minor duties or other
responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Schedules appointments, process patient information and patient
demographic in accordance with department policy and
- Screens and refers all telephone calls, assists caller or
department visitor to determine their needs and ensures all
communication are handled in a timely manner.
- Processes all transcribed radiology results, verifying correct
patient, procedure, and demographic information and distributes to
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of the department;
ensures that adequate supplies are available at all times.
- Files patient film folders, processes all internal/external
requests for patient records in accordance with department policy
- Attends work on schedule
- Demonstrates Customer Focus and SERVICE FIRST!
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: None
- Licensure: None
- Skills & Abilities: Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Taylor , Clerk Typist Non Union, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!