LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Vibra Hospital of SE Michigan - Taylor Campus - is seeking a
Infection Control Registered Nurse - RN - join our team!
Vibra Hospital of SE Michigan - Taylor Campus, located in
Taylor, MI is a 40 bed LTAC providing long-term acute care services
to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often
our patients require additional critical care services for
medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases,
wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and
ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an
opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Infection Preventionist RN, working closely with the Medical
and Nursing Directors, is responsible for assessing, planning,
organizing, developing, implementing and evaluating the infection
control program and activities. Possesses authority and
accountability necessary to carry out assigned administrative and
surveillance duties. Monitors infection control practices and
procedures throughout the facility to ensure all personnel and
medical staff are compliant. Develops and implements infection
control policies and procedures. Develops systems for identifying,
reporting, investigating and controlling infectious and
communicable diseases. Provides orientation, teaching and coaching
on infection control practices and policies to all employees and
medical staff. Evaluates effectiveness of program, gathers and
analyzes data and reports outcomes to appropriate committees.
Contact Jillian for more information: 717-462-1499 or
- Registered Nurse (RN) required.
- RN's must have a current, valid, and active license to practice
as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience in a healthcare
- Knowledge of epidemiology, microbiology, infectious disease,
and aseptic technique to include standard/universal precautions
- CIC certification preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as an Infection
- Technical report writing skills preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritization and analytical
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and Microsoft software
applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Taylor, MI area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!