LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Vibra Hospital of SE Michigan - Taylor Campus - is seeking a
Case Manager - RN, LSW - to join our team!
FULL TIME & PRN/PER DIEM AVAILABLE!
Vibra Hospital of SE Michigan - Taylor Campus, located in
Taylor, MI is a 40 bed LTAC providing long-term acute care services
to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often
our patients require additional critical care services for
medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases,
wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and
ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an
opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Case Manager is responsible to coordinate clinically complex
patient's care across a continuum; ensuring and facilitating the
achievement of quality clinical and cost outcomes, negotiating,
procuring and coordinating appropriate services and resources
needed by the patients, and at key points, intervening to address
and resolve issues/concerns. Key in ensuring appropriate sequencing
of treatment goals and implementation of a comprehensive discharge
plan. Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide case
management services to the patient population experiencing
Contact Jillian for more information: 717-462-1499 or
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered
Nurse or Licensed Social Worker in the state of employment
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- One (1) year of case management experience preferred. Previous
LTAC experience preferred.
- CCM or ACM certification preferred.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Must be assertive and personable with the ability to balance
the complex challenge of delivering quality, cost-appropriate, and
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the principles and
concepts of case management and applicable standards of voluntary
and regulatory agencies for review activities.
- Proficient in collecting and retrieving material from medical
- Knowledgeable in utilization review, medical terminology,
appropriate levels of care, treatment, modalities, statues, and
healthcare delivery models.
- Communication skills, both written and oral, must be
outstanding and practiced with all internal and external business
- Interpersonal relationship abilities must be highly refined
with negotiation and problem solving skills at a very high
- Must possess strong clinical assessment and process
- Critical thinking skills must be demonstrated in all
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Taylor, MI area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!