Education Training Director (RN)
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Want more than just a job, looking for a career?
MediLodge wants you! We are currently hiring for an RN Staff
MediLodge is a skilled nursing group that is looking for the
best, most compassionate employees to join our team.
A career with MediLodge is a rewarding one where you can see the
impact on residents and their family members.
We promote "growing our own" and are very involved in our
employees development, helping them to achieve their goals!
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Company 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products
Help us make a difference!
Assess, plan, organize, implement, evaluate and coordinate the
center Staff Development Program, performs clinical tasks and
assists in other departments.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BS degree
- Licensed as a RN required.
- Valid CPR teaching certificate, if applicable.
- Current with state Continuing Education (CE) Requirements.
- Three years of nursing experience, of which one year was in a
long term care environment.
- One year of experience as an instructor preferred.
- Ensures that employees receive compliance training and
education necessary to perform their job responsibilities in
accordance with Company Code of Conduct.
- Ensures that documentation for all training is completed in
accordance with state, federal and compliance requirements.
- Monitors employee performance and takes necessary action for
- Develops and conducts an orientation program for new, rehired
and contract employees.
- Manages Employee Health program.
- Provides hands-on clinical orientation and instruction to
licensed and unlicensed personnel.
- Conducts or coordinates new employee job training, and CPR
- Assesses resident needs in relation to staff abilities and
designs appropriate training programs.
- Working with the Director of Nursing (DNS), ensures clinical
competency of nursing staff through observed skills evaluation, and
conducts annual competency assessments for licensed nursing staff
and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Assists in department budget preparation and contains
expenditures within budget.
- Conducts and coordinates OSHA/Risk Management program with
oversight of documentation requirements
- Ensures the educational curriculum in the center meets or
exceeds state, federal and accreditation requirements.
- Plans and conducts state and federally required in-service
- Conducts certification or training programs for Nursing
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of learning principles and training techniques.
- Skilled in developing and conducting training programs.
- Skilled in work assessment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of state and federal requirements for accreditation
- Possesses basic computer skills
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse resident and employee
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Taylor , Education Training Director (RN), Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!