Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Under general direction, performs procedures requiring
independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative. Provides patient
care, performs duties in an organized manner and exercises
professional judgment in the performance of procedures. Applies
principles of radiation protection and compliance with regulations.
Evaluates radiographs to maintain a high degree of
radiographic/image film quality. Maintains records for compliance
with quality control/assurance activities. Assumes responsibility
for designated area and clinical instruction as appropriate. Shall
perform duties as assigned at various sites within the system for
indeterminate periods of time.
- Performs quality imaging studies through verification of
patient identification and physician order, with technical accuracy
and completeness of examination.
- Demonstrates ability to proficiently operate all imaging
equipment across sites in a safe manner
- Ensures quality and safe patient care while in the service area
through effective communication and proper use of all patient
- Contributes to the effective operations of the department by
assisting fellow employees and staying in compliance with quality
assurance and quality control.
- Effectively communicates with the medical staff,
administration, subordinates and peers.
- Attends work on schedule
- Demonstrates Customer Focus and SERVICE FIRST!
- Education: Graduate of JRCERT Accredited Radiography
- Experience: Minimal as gained at student level
- Licensure: Registered or Registry eligible by American Registry
of Radiologic Technologists. Must obtain registration within 6
months of hire.
- Skills & Abilities: Possess strong interpersonal and
demonstrates entry level technical skills.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Taylor , Radiology Technologist, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!