Company: McKinley, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Job Description and Responsibilities
McKinley is looking for an experienced Apartment Maintenance
Technician to join our team at our beautiful community located in
Compensation: $16 - $20/hour based on experience
As the Maintenance and Grounds expert of your community you will
be responsible for completing work orders to maintain and repair
physical structures of buildings and grounds.
- Diagnose problems and make repairs in areas such as, but not
limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, dry
wall repair, appliance maintenance, carpet cleaning and exterior
- Ensure the physical aspects of the property meet the company
standards and applicable laws
- Keeping our apartment community in a clean and orderly
- A minimum of two years of residential maintenance
- Advanced skills in one or more technical areas including:
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, carpentry and
- EPA Universal Certification preferred not required
- Previous residential maintenance experience
- On-call duty, including weekends and holidays
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation
McKinley Companies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a
safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background
checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team,
please submit your resume on-line.
Keywords: McKinley, Inc., Taylor , Maintenance Technician, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!