Posted on: June 8, 2021
If you are looking for a new, hot career, look no further!
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
Position: Quality Auditor
Temp to hire (90 days)
Pay $16-$17/hour (based on experience)
All 3 shifts are available
Summary: Quality Auditors support production by ensuring
that the processes, materials, and finished parts are meeting the
established company quality standards daily.
- Provide support to production by ensuring placement of sample
boards, work instructions and gages at the workstation at beginning
of each shit and/or job change
- Remove from and return to storage all sample boards, work
instructions and gages from each workstation at the end of each
- Complete receiving inspection per procedures and notify
suppliers as required
- Perform final inspection and initiate corrective action per
- Manage QC hold inventory accuracy and ensure prompt turnover of
- Verify completion and collect all in-process audit forms at end
of each production run
- Enter all operator-recorded scrap into database and then file
all in-process audit forms in appropriate file
- Perform gage calibration and update gage calibration records as
- Provide department support of Quality System responsibilities
as outlined in TS Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience working with metal stampings, plastic
injection moldings, safety plastics or painted products as
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work and communicate within a team
- Must possess basic computer skills or demonstrated ability to
learn software (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc)
- QS9000 knowledge or experience required
- Knowledge and application of statistics
- Must be able to perform all aspects of job with or without
Why Kelly ?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Taylor , Quality Auditor, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!