Facility Support Advocate
Company: Prestige Healthcare
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Temporary staff necessary due to the COVID-19 emergency are
intended to supplement various areas of the facility performing
assigned tasks that can be performed by non-licensed staff that
will support the permanent staff and the teams in our skilled
nursing facilities. Shifts available; day shift, afternoon/evening
shift and night shift. The initial term of the position is not to
exceed 90 days in length.
- Assist with various technological applications including but
not limited to Video Conferencing, email, and tablet usage
including facility communications as assigned
- Provide assistance with facility security procedures
- Assist with unique education processes if assigned
- Provide limited emotional support in non-licensed capacity
- Assist in minor maintenance tasks
- Makes unoccupied residents' beds
- Labels resident clothing and belongings.
- Distributes personal and facility laundry.
- Bus dishes in the dining room.
- Transports/escorts residents to areas within the facility, e.g.
dining areas, activities, resident care conferences, etc.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- NOTE: The facility support advocate may not provide or assist
with resident care.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
- Ability to learn infection control techniques.
- Ability to be patient and polite.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to use technology and secure communication systems
Keywords: Prestige Healthcare, Taylor , Facility Support Advocate, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!