Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Sign On Bonus Available for new hires: $1,500 for Full time,
$750 for part time
Under moderate direction, performs basic tasks according to
highly specific departmental policies and procedures to maintain an
aseptic, clean and attractive environment for the hospital.
Essential Job Duties:
The following description of job responsibilities and
requirements are intended to reflect the major responsibilities and
duties of the job, but is not intended to describe minor duties or
other responsibilities assigned from time to time:
- Dust mop/Damp mop
- Remove trash/Soiled linen
- Use chemicals to clean/polish
- Interact with patients/guests/staff
- Low dust/High dust/ Disinfect
- Terminally clean patient contact surfaces
- Replace supplies (i.e. paper products, soap, etc.)
- Complete miscellaneous cleaning tasks, as assigned.
- Position may be required to rotate to all areas of
Ability to understand simple oral instructions and communicate
simple job-related problems
This position is part of a union bargaining unit. Wages and
benefits may change subject to negotiations with the union.
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Taylor , Housekeeper II, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!