Junior Marketing Representative
Company: Eclipse Marketing
Posted on: July 12, 2021
As our Junior Marketing Representative, you will assist the
marketing team in implementing all marketing activities, working
closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately
generate new business leads. This is an entry-level marketing
position with exposure to our firm's multifaceted areas in which
full training is provided.
Responsibilities of the Junior Marketing
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to
integrate Promotional campaigns with customer sales promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful
field campaign operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating
- Generating new leads
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and
retail event personnel
- Keeping an accurate and timely record of event traffic,
production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal
- Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- LEADER & GO GETTER mentality!
Qualifications of the Junior Marketing
- 1-2 years experience in marketing, sales, or communications OR
internship in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results
while managing multiple projects
- Level headed problem solver with a professional
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
- Adaptable, dependable, and responsible
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales
The position will be considered for future senior campaign
management roles based on performance. We are Looking For: Talented
and hardworking individuals looking to START their careers with a
GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with
strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary.
Comprehensive training and development will be provided to every
team member to be SUCCESSFUL in a career path with the company.
Submit your application today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Eclipse Marketing, Taylor , Junior Marketing Representative, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!