Cashier - Full and Part-time, Hourly
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Restaurant Team Member - Cashier
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC as a Restaurant Team Member – Cashier,
you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but
also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where
you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing
customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve
local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Cashier today! This is
an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of
our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera LLC.
Part-time and full-time positions available.
About the Cashier position:
- As a Cashier you will have a thorough knowledge and
understanding of the Panera menu
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with
energy and enthusiasm
- Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer
We’re looking for:
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
601814 Taylor, MI - Eureka Rd
Keywords: Panera Bread, Taylor , Cashier - Full and Part-time, Hourly, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!