Warehouse Operations Coordinator (OMP)
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
What You'll be Doing:
- Working in various buildings.
- Writing down daily inventory problems and resolving them
- Conducting and reporting daily cart/trailer audit
- Working the shipping windows
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory control processes and
- Ability and willingness to work second shift in a 24/7
- Must be available to work overtime as required during holidays
and heavy peak times
- Ability and willingness to work in a temperature controlled
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Microsoft Office experience included Word and Excel
Keywords: Meijer;Meijer, Taylor , Warehouse Operations Coordinator (OMP), Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!