Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: May 7, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented
NeuroPsychologists in the area, who are passionate about patient
care and committed to clinical excellence.We offer
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full time and Part Time (20 hours week+) opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Yearly LifeStance stock awarded.
- Sign on bonus.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Neuropsychologists are a critical part
of our clinical team. We're seeking Neuropsychologists that are:
- Fully licensed in Michigan, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for
assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing***Salary $97,000 - $137,000 annually
plus yearly stock award.Carl PadillaDirector, Practice
DevelopmentLifeStance Health, Inc.(e) -(c) 561-310-5093About
LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
.LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Taylor , Outpatient Neuropsychologist., Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!