Company: Painters Supply & Equipment
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Painters Supply & Equipment Company is committed to delivering
quality products and services safely and accurately based on
mutually agreed upon requirements and continuous improvements.
The Assistant Controller is a vital position to the organization's
financial health and will be responsible for assiting the CAO with
auditing, budgeting, preparation of financial statements, and
various accounting functions. Essential Duties
- Review daily banking activity
- Make necessary bank transfers to insure proper cash
- Report daily cash activity
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Review and post invoices
- Review and post monthly general ledger adjustments
- Produces and manages balance sheets and analyze future earnings
- Maintain support documentation for balance sheet
- Monthly financial close
- Prepares financial statements to summarize and forecast the
company's financial status.
- Assists with management of accounting, auditing and budgeting
within the organization.
- Assists with preparations for audits.
- Works to reconcile accounting inaccuracies or
- Ensures compliance with and prepare reports according to
applicable government regulations.
- Uses accounting software to maintain records and prepare
- Assists in the preparation of reports for the CFO and upper
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly skilled in math, accounting and financial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Skilled in time management and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Solid understanding of GAAP and applicable regulations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- At least 3 years' experience in accounting preferred
- CPA or CMA preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so
classified. Depending on the experience, training and their
development, employee may be given more discretion in carrying out
their responsibilities. PI191536819
Keywords: Painters Supply & Equipment, Taylor , Assistant Controller, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!