Crew Member - Chick-fil-A - Detroit Metro Airport Location $15/hour
Company: Chick-fil-A - Paradies Lagardere
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Chick-fil-A, in our kitchens, we try to focus on freshly
prepared food crafted with quality ingredients. We serve chicken
made from breast meat, breaded by hand in-restaurant. Serving
quality food has always been our priority and at our Detroit Metro
Airport location, we are looking to add new crew members to our
Crew -Members -are -responsible for preparing -products according
to operational and quality standards and serve them with enthusiasm
in a clean -and -fast paced environment. In joining our team, you
commit to supporting this mission by demonstrating our service
standards at all times, and holding all team members to the same.
Providing a safe work environment of trust and respect free of
harassment is expected.
We are looking to fill positions with the following schedules:
- 6a - 2p
- 11a - 7p
- 3p - 11p
Job Responsibilities Include: -
- Handles money, processes credit and debit card, makes change,
while complying with the company's Cash Handling and Loss
Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and
products. Make recommendations to guests to fit their needs,
especially when questioned about potential food allergens.
- Ensure guest satisfaction and work to resolve any guest issues
or concerns enlisting the assistance of a Manager, if necessary,
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly,
and efficient manner.
- Assist with new team member training by positively reinforcing
successful performance and helping as needed.
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as
seating customers, answering telephones, stock work, cleanup, and
- Maintain a clean organized work environment that is free of
safety hazards. Duties may include but are not limited to removing
trash, sweeping, mopping, and cleaning dishes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Food and Beverage experience is preferred but not
- Able -to work in a high energy and demanding
- Knowledge of math to figure cost, make change, -and cash
- Effective -communication skills and -able to work independently
as well as with other team members
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate
effectively, in English.
- Self-motivated, leadership and organizational skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected
- Proficiency required in reading, writing, and mathematics, in
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. perform essential job
functions such as standing, bending, reaching, gripping, climbing
on a ladder, and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods of time and the ability to work in an
environment with varying temperatures.
- High School or betterBehaviorsPreferred
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample
time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Chick-fil-A - Paradies Lagardere, Taylor , Crew Member - Chick-fil-A - Detroit Metro Airport Location $15/hour, Other , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!