Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Nesco Resource is currently sourcing for 25+ Production
Operators for a manufacturing client of ours in Taylor, Michigan.
This facility is hiring for a variety of roles. Paint Line, Quality
Control Assembly and Stamping.
- The Production Operators in Safety Plastics are gathering
plastic safety parts from a stacker, checking them for quality,
some basic computer data entry, boxing them and sending them down a
ramp for Quality to check.
- On your feet all day, repetitive motion.
1 st -5am-1pm
2 nd -1pm-9pm
3 rd -9pm-5am
OCC (Paint Line)
- Pandemic Safety Manual
- 6ft Social distancing enforced
- Daily Health Screens/Temp Readings
- Wear a company issued face shield/face mask at all
- Touchless clocking in and out
- Previous Manufacturing Experience Preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must be familiar with various hand and power tools.
- Read detailed work instructions.
- Counting and basic math skills required.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Taylor , Production Operator, Professions , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!