Lead Maintenance Technician - Senior Tech
Posted on: May 11, 2022
McKinley is seeking a Maintenance Technician for one of our
apartment communities in Taylor, MI, In our business, our customers
live with us and trust us to take great care of their homes inside
and out. That's where you come in! As a Maintenance Technician at
McKinley, you will be responsible for ensuring our residents have
friendly, fast, high quality maintenance service for their homes.
You will interact with residents in their homes and throughout the
community. This includes anything from emergency plumbing repairs
to picking up trash on the grounds. A bit more about what you're
going to do:
- It will be your job to provide fast, friendly, and high quality
maintenance service for our residents.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing problems and making
repairs in areas such as, but not limited to: HVAC, electrical,
plumbing, painting, carpentry, drywall repair, general cleaning,
appliance maintenance and exterior structure maintenance.
- Prepare vacant apartments for our next resident by carefully
inspecting, evaluating performance, and making any necessary
- Ensure workplace safety through the participation of all
applicable safety rules and requirements.
- Participate in emergency on-call shifts and after-hours
- For this position, it is required that you walk throughout the
community. A golfcart is not provided. Are you what we're looking
- Ideally, you have a two to four years of related experience
and/or training in areas such as, but not limited to: plumbing,
HVAC, carpentry, drywall repair, appliance repair, electrical.
- You hold a certification/licensure in HVAC / Universal
- You are comfortable bringing and using your own set of basic
hand tools at work.
- A valid Driver's License and reliable transportation is
required for this position. You will need to drive your own vehicle
around the property.
- Previous property management experience is helpful, but not
- Be flexible! Not everything will be brand new and in fact some
of our communities are 50 years old and will definitely require
creativity on your part to find the best solutions for needed
- The drive to provide exceptional customer service with every
interaction. Are we what you're looking for?
- McKinley was founded in 1968. Our main operations are in
Michigan and Florida.
- We are well-regarded in all aspects of investment real estate.
Our accolades are prominently displayed on our website for you to
check out. Most importantly, we achieved this status by going above
and beyond to create the best possible experience for our customers
- We value collaboration, creativity, and meet the highest
expectations while having fun doing so. We wake up every morning
excited to come to work. What's in it for you?
- We're going to pay you well. You will earn additional bonuses
for working an on call rotation.
- We have comprehensive benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid
Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(k), Life and AD&D, EAP, Prepaid
Legal. We've got it all.
- We have a great wellness initiative to help you meet your
personal health goals! McKinley Companies, LLC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all
locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace
through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug
Keywords: McKinley, Taylor , Lead Maintenance Technician - Senior Tech, Professions , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!