Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $64,000 - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $940-$1,150 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 191657Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Great Lakes Region Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider&rsquos
Network Pay Accelerator.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver&rsquos License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- More home time &ndash Regional truck drivers stay closer to
home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks &ndash Your weekly paycheck will
reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity &ndash By staying within the same region,
you&rsquoll become familiar with the routes, weather and
traffic patterns. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Taylor , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!