Company: McKinley, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2022
McKinley is looking for an experienced Apartment Maintenance
Technician to join our team at one of our communities located in
Compensation: $16 - $25/hour based on experience + on call
As the Maintenance and Grounds expert of your community you will be
responsible for completing work orders to maintain and repair
physical structures of buildings and grounds.
* Diagnose problems and make repairs in areas such as, but not
limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, dry
wall repair, appliance maintenance, carpet cleaning and exterior
* Ensure the physical aspects of the property meet the company
standards and applicable laws
* Keeping our apartment community in a clean and orderly
* A minimum of two years of residential maintenance experience
* Advanced skills in one or more technical areas including:
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repair, carpentry and
* EPA Universal Certification preferred not required
* Previous residential maintenance experience
* On-call duty, including weekends and holidays
* A valid drivers license and reliable transportation required
McKinley Companies LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a
safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background
checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team,
please submit your resume on-line.
Keywords: McKinley, Inc., Taylor , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!