Posted on: November 13, 2022
What's under the hood: Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona,
DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance
company in the country. With more than 120 dealerships, 3
operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation,
our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in
the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry
experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase
process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used
car.That's Nice, But What's the Job?In short, the Automotive
Technician includes bumper-to-bumper inspections, repairs and part
replacements, primarily light to medium mechanical repairs. In
long, our Auto Technicians are responsible for:
- Mechanically inspecting vehicles for safety and drivability
while documenting findings into our inventory management
- Working with Reconditioning Center Management to repair or
reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the
overall quality of the vehicle.
- Test driving repaired vehicles to ensure that the problem has
been completely fixed.
- Must be proficient in the Cooling, braking, charging,
steering/suspension, AC and electrical system components.So What
About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Competitive Pay Rate. No Flat Rate!
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- Consistent Work Schedule with a Great Work/Life Balance. We're
closed Sundays to give our employees valued time with family and
- Full Benefits. 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- No customers. You do, what you do best - fix cars and work as a
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in
promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last
year.What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Industry Experience. Minimum of 3 years on the job experience
performing light to medium line work. (Brakes, Engine,
Steering/Suspension, Cooling, A/C, Electrical). *ASE certified a
plus, but not required.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a
high-functioning team environment. We work together to win
- Timely. Being "fashionably late" is great outside the job, but
on the job, you'll need to adhere to regular and predictable
attendance.The Specifics - What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. - This role typically
requires a minimum of 5 years of experience and the ability to work
on all makes and models (Domestic, European and Asian
brands).Anything Else? Absolutely. DriveTime was also voted the
Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren't
slowing down anytime soon! And when it comes to hiring, we don't
just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right
person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of
opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun,
high-energy environment. Hiring is contingent upon successful
completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime
is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity
Employer. And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the
right person for the job, we seek out the right person for
DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a
professional, fun, and high-energy environment!
Keywords: DriveTime, Taylor , Automotive Technician, Professions , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!