Release Customs Analyst - Taylor MI
Company: Livingston International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Release Customs Analyst- Client Support
Be a key part of the rapidly expanding global logistics industry!
Join Livingston and grow your career in the constantly changing
world of international trade. Livingston is a market leader
offering customs brokerage, international trade consulting,
compliance and freight forwarding services around the world.
Livingston has over 3,000 employees at more than 90 key border
crossings, seaports, airports and other strategic locations in
North America, Europe and Asia.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment offers you the
opportunity to work closely with cross functional industry leaders,
receive recognition for achievements and develop your expertise in
the complex and evolving world of trade. Learn how you can make an
impact at Livingston.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent .
\*Hybrid role: One day On Site, 4 days Remote.
\*Hours: For the first 8-12 weeks you will be assigned to an
8:00AM- 5:30PM shift.
After training, you will be assigned a 2nd or 3rd shift- Between
the hours of 10:00AM-11:00PM
\*Some overtime, weekend hours may be required
*\*Candidates with experience in a fast paced, call center or
office setting strongly encouraged to apply.*
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Customs Brokerage team. Manage client documents to
ensure accurate and timely processing of air or ocean shipments for
* Review, track and interpret documents related to each shipment
moving through the supply chain.
* Prepare customs entries and complete data entry for all shipments
to be submitted to and released from U.S. Customs
* Process client invoices and maintain effective relationship with
clients, carriers, customs etc.
* Participate and support other team members with accounts and
workload on day-to-day operations including setting priorities,
organizing, scheduling work and problem solving
* Coordinate carrier release by submitting required bills of lading
and freight payments
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Excellent oral and written communication and organizational
* Client Service oriented - interpersonal skills with
internal/external clients and coworkers
* Ability to handle large volumes and meet tight deadlines
* Attention to detail; organization, completeness and accuracy
* Good analytical skills with problem-solving ability
* Ability to make decisions and recommendations within authorized
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to present a professional image.
* Knowledge of Word and Excel software.
* Office equipment/machinery used: Personal computer and common
WORK EXPERIENCE - MINIMUM REQUIRED
No experience required
Required: High School/GED or equivalent
Preferred: Associates Degree or post-secondary education
Livingston is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Taylor, MI 48180%58047475%
Keywords: Livingston International, Taylor , Release Customs Analyst - Taylor MI, Professions , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!