Company: Worthington Industries, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are excited to be hiring in our Shipping and Receiving
department. The individual in this role must be organized and have
strong time management skills, as they handle a variety of tasks.
This includes but is not limited to handling the scheduling of
trucks, generating proper paperwork for material receipts and
shipments, and ensuring positive truck flow through the facility,
inbound and outbound.
- Communicates with carriers and schedule appointments for
- Accurately receive, unload, and store material into
- Stage machine for work in process and accurately performs
- Stages loads and loads trucks with products to meet delivery
- Communicate and coordinate with outside departments on
- Ensures proper receipt of coils into computer system/computer
data entry/build loads/print bills of lading complete export
- Receives, stores and issues tools, etc. for plant.
- Maintains log books for issuing of certain production
- Trains and mentors other shipping/receiving employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Working knowledge of PC and Windows operating system (trainable
- Excellent forklift/material handling skills
- Familiarity with all shipping related paperwork and associated
system transactions that are required for daily activities
- May need advanced knowledge and familiarity with plant-wide
production, purchasing and maintenance activities to facilitate the
appropriate stocking and issuing of MRO items
- 2-5 yrs of prior shipping/receiving experience.
- Standard safety training provided
Keywords: Worthington Industries, Inc, Taylor , Shipping/Receiving 1, Professions , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!