Company: TruGreen (United States)
Posted on: November 22, 2022
22260 Pennsylvania, Taylor, Michigan 48180
TruGreen - Neighborhood Lawn Consultant
As America's number one lawn care company, TruGreen - is dedicated
to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create
beautiful, healthy residential properties across the nation.
Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help
homeowners grow and maintain the outdoor living spaces of their
Apply today and start making green now!
As a TruGreen Sales Representative, you can use your people skills
to help new and existing customers find the right lawn care
maintenance plans, both at people's homes and/or by phone. Your
compensation is a guaranteed weekly base, plus an uncapped sales
commission, so you can start earning immediately. If you are
focused, dedicated, good at time management, and have the ability
to close any sale, then this is the role for you!
This role offers a unique work environment with great opportunities
for growth. You will be able to spend time outdoors, and interact
with a variety of different people. Every day on the job will bring
new exciting challenges as you conduct lawn analyses, educate
homeowners on proper lawn maintenance, advise on lawn and landscape
problems, and determine appropriate solutions.
- People Skills: enjoys interacting and engaging with people in
order to help us build customers for life
- Communication Skills: has the ability to efficiently
communicate TruGreen treatment plans and offerings during at-home
or phone conversations
- Listening Skills: must be humble and willing to listen to
people in order to learn their needs and find appropriate
Valid Driver's License is Required
- Average income is $1000 per week*
- Earn what you are worth with TruGreen's uncapped commission
- Salary and Commissions Paid Weekly
- Start Earning Immediately
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Company Training - No Experience Needed
- Advancement Opportunities - We Promote from Within!
- Dynamic, Outdoor Work Environment
- Great Work Environment at America's #1 Lawn Care Company
- Daily Health Screenings
- Compliance With CDC COVID-19 Recommendations
* based on $600 weekly salary and $400 average commissions earned
for qualifying reps meeting performance expectations.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, Click Here .
Keywords: TruGreen (United States), Taylor , Sales Representative, Sales , Taylor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!